Got a question? icon02083226791
Australian School
Family Migration

Family Visas

The Australian Family migration stream aims to bring together immediate and extended family members with their eligible Australian relatives. Our team are experts at assessing and processing various familial visas, giving you your best chances at a successful visa application.

Partner Visas

It’s hard being apart. Partner visas will allow you to come live in Australia if you are the spouse or de-facto partner of an Australian or permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand.

Parent Visas

Parent visas can take up to 30 years to be granted. An option to speed up this process involves a monetary contribution to Australia. This contributory sum runs into tens of thousands. Depending on the age of the applicant, they will be required to be either onshore or offshore. We’ll break this down by age group to keep things easy to digest.

Child Visas

These are permanent visas allowing an eligible parent sponsor their child to live in Australia indefinitely. In order to be eligible the parent sponsor must be an Australian or permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand. You can apply onshore or offshore. If you apply offshore, you will be need to be offshore at the time the visa is granted and vice versa if you are onshore.

Other visas

  • Offshore Carer visa (subclass 116)
  • Onshore Carer visa (subclass 836)
  • Offshore Aged Dependent Relative visa (subclass 837)
  • Onshore Aged Dependent Relative visa (subclass 838)
  • Offshore Remaining Relative visa (subclass 115)
  • Onshore Remaining Relative visa (subclass 835)