Got a question? icon02083226791

If you live overseas and you’d like the opportunity to live and work in Australia, the first step is to find out more about the visa options that are available to you. See Work visas for skilled migration visa options.
If you have a successful business overseas, you can be nominated by a state or territory government to establish or manage a business or invest in Australia.

Buying real estate in Australia - a guide for non residents- external site
A brief outline of Australia's foreign investment policy in relation to residential real estate.
Foreign Investment Review Board

Family members or partners
As an Australian, Australian permanent resident or and eligible New Zealand, you may be able to sponsor your family to live in Australia.
Life in australia booklet
Provides information about Australian history, culture, society and the values we share to help you understand the values statement before you sign. Multicultural language booklets are also available.
Refugee and humanitarian programme
Provides information about Australia's refugee and humanitarian programme, including offshore resettlement, onshore protection, ImmiCards and more.
Settle in Australia
Information to assist migrants and refugees and humanitarian entrants settling into Australia. Includes places you can contact for help with settlement and practical information for your life in Australia including health, housing, transport and work.